Monday, April 5, 2010

Have New Look Gone Dotty?!

Hi hons, 
So I was in New Look the other day and firstly I saw these gorgeous spotty trousers. The reason they caught my eye, apart from being GORGEOUS, is the fact that they are dead-ringers for these Luella ones as seen in the Spring/Summer 2010 show (except mine were only £30).


They would look great in summer with a boob tube and wedges or on holiday with flip flops and a bikini top...
Well I had to buy then instantly of course!

But when i was at the counter waiting to pay I was flicking through New Look's 'Most Wanted' magazine- it's free- and there was a 20% off voucher on the back page.
If you are a sucker for a catwalk copy AND/OR a discount I suggest you run to your nearest New Look and grab yourself a copy of the magazine (it's got Taylor Momsen on the front).


The voucher is valid all this week until Sunday 11th April.
Although it isn't valid on Giles, Limited Edition and IDOL collections or on permanently reduced items there is still plenty of fabulous stuff to choose from in New Look.
Enjoy!
Love Claire. X

No comments:

Post a Comment