Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Knit one, design one!?

River Island are always doing loads to support fashion students (woo!) with their constant competitions and support of Graduate Fashion Week.
Now they are collaborating with Fashion Design students to create capsule collections.


The latest edition to their Design Forum is a knitwear collection by Royal College of Art student, Caroline Pambakian which is available this week!
One of my favourite pieces is this cable knit dress!



There are sooo many ways I could wear it if I can get my hands on one... on its own, over a sleeveless dress, with a belt, tights, no tights, boots, heels, sandals (when it's a bit warmer and dryer though I guess :( ), with a blazer... it's one of those pieces that is so versatile and understated. For £119.99 it's a little more than what I usually pay for high street but this is fashion history in the making, and therefore a true investment!


Check out the entire collection and other designer's work in selected River Island stores.
Love Claire.x

No comments:

Post a Comment